During Christmas and New Year many parties and dinners will take place, and the most important celebration that will take the centre stage is of course the New Year’s Eve. Whether for a family gathering, or going to a big party and celebrating the New Year coming with hundreds of people, we all want to look at our best. Today Preciosa Hairdressers brings you a few tips for women, for that special day, to go gorgeous the last day of the year.
- The braids are never wrong. Whether long, short or complementing an updo, the braid is a resource that is never over and that always adds a touch of elegance and originality to your hair. It is also a hairstyle that allows many variations, from simple and large braids, to other styles with smaller braids.
- The updo is always a good choice. Definitely, a good updo will help you look good without worrying about your hair rest of the night if it is set properly.
The updo will give you a touch of elegance and will highlight your facial features.
- Sometimes more is less. A highly charged hairdo sometimes is not the best option, try not to use too many accessories for your hair, or use too complex hairstyles. A simple style with a supplement could give you a more natural look and keep you more comfortable with your hair in that way.
- The hair must be well accompanied with the rest of your ‘look’. It is very important to consider what kind of clothes and accessories you will use, depending on whether you take an updo, a loose hair or a braid for example. The makeup is also important, depending if you use a hairstyle that emphasizes some facial features or others.
- The most important thing is to feel comfortable and above all, confident. Is better to use a common style that makes you feel comfortable, than try a completely new hairstyle that does not fit you. It will be a night to enjoy with your family and friends, and that is the most important thing. Use an elegant style, which makes you feel comfortable and pretty.
For the 2016 arrival, our fantastic team of hairdressers will not be able to help you set the best hairstyle of your party, but with our opening in beginning of 2016, you can count on us for giving you the perfect look throughout the new year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!